Ingredients: serves 4
• 2 Tbsp light olive oil
• 300g King Prawns
• 2 Vegetable peppers of your chosen colours, seeded and sliced.
• 2 Pak choi – each halved: remove the stalk sections and slice, but leave the leaves intact.
• 2 Carrots, sliced into thin batons
• Noodles allow 1-2 nests per person
• 1 x 226g jar ART’s Seaside Salsa
• Sesame seeds – for topping
– Prepare the vegetables. Heat a pan of salted water to a rolling boil for the noodles.
– Place a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and warm the oil. Add the carrots and cook until they start to soften. Add the prawns and fry until cooked through and golden.
– Add the peppers, pak choi stalk and the Seaside Salsa and fry for 5 minutes, whilst the noodles are cooking.
– Add the noodles to the pan of boiling water and cook for 5-6 minutes whilst the stir fry simmers.
– In the final couple of minutes, add the Pak Choi leaves to the stir fry and let them wilt.
– Strain the noodles and serve the stir fry on a bed of noodles and dress with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.